Membership is open to all female members of the ICSA past and present, and current female students and costs just £22 per annum.
Our events are open to all members of the ICSA of both genders and, if space is available, to interested non-ICSA members.
For more details including the benefits of joining the AWCS click here or if you are interested in joining, please email the Membership Secretary for an application form.
To contact the Membership Secretary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of membership and free event places
- Reduced price access to a programme of events organised by the AWCS for its members’ personal and professional development
- An opportunity to meet and network with other professionals and experts from different fields
AWCS CPD Free Events Places for Members
To contribute to the continuing professional development (CDP) of our Members, it is proposed that we create an AWCS CPD Free Event Places. Events will be awarded to Members only for the purpose of attending AWCS CPD accredited events.
Terms and Conditions
- All Members are eligible to receive Free Event Places.
- Eligibility criteria includes but is not limited to Members who are unemployed, are unpaid, on maternity leave or on a low paid internship.
- Members who consider themselves eligible for a Free Event Place should submit a written request to the AWCS Committee at email@example.com detailing the reason for their request.
- The recipients of Free Event Places shall be determined by a sub Committee of the AWCS, whose decision shall be final.
- Should for any reason the sub Committee not be available to make the decision then the AWCS President will decide.
- The provision of Free Event Places under this programme will be subject to the availability of funds and will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- The AWCS reserves the right not to award Free Event Places if a Member does not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Event places shall not be exclusive and the Committee may award Free Event Places to multiple Members.
- Free Event Places will be awarded without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
Approved by Committee: 17 February 2015