Tuesday, 17 September 2013 at 6.00pm Please join us for a detailed review of the 2013 AGM season with expert commentary and analysis from the Computershare team and guest contributors. The review will highlight the key developments and trends that have affected listed and AIM companies during 2013, as well as a look ahead to what future developments and trends may arise for the 2014 AGM season. As well as reviewing the statistics and trends of the season, topics will include:
- AGM and proxy trends (Computershare and Manifest data referenced).
- Practical changes in remuneration and company law.
- Rules and regulations in corporate reporting.
- How to prepare for future changes to auditor legislation.
- The Shareholder Spring: Lessons Learnt and The Power of Engagement: the voting impact of “hidden” advisors such as Hermes Equity Ownership Services.
- Virtually Speaking? 2013 AGM event insights and looking ahead to the first virtual meetings.
Speakers will include:
- Matt Trevett, Director, Computershare Investor Services
- Steve Banfield, Client Services Director, Computershare Investor Services
- Cas Sydorowitz, CEO Corporate Advisory, Georgeson
- Jo Randle, CEO, Aspect Ltd
Registration starts at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 17 September 2013 and the cost is £20.00 for members and £25.00 for non-members and guests. If you would like to attend this event please contact Susan Fadil on email@example.com for a flyer by Friday, 13 September 2013.