The 7th Annual Company Secretary Forum is back! #TRCSF18
Join Company Secretaries and senior members of the secretariat team on 27 November in discussion with first-hand experience of the issues raised. The conference promises to deliver practical and valuable content with over 10 breakout sessions to choose from, plus many networking opportunities throughout the day.
As an attendee, you will be updated on, and have the opportunity to discuss
- The business environment of the future
- Building the Company Secretary and governance teams of the future
- Working as a team: Perspectives from an executive, a non-executive, and a Company Secretary and a Chair
- Practical tips for the Company Secretary in managing Corporate Governance reform
- Understand more about the Wates Code from James Wates and lessons learnt from governance failure
Venue – Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, London
Nearest Underground/Train Station: Westminster, St. James Park or Victoria.
Date: Tuesday 27th November 2018
Time: Registration and Breakfast from 8.00 am. The event will start promptly at 9 am.
The AWCS are Media Partner for the Thomson Reuters Company Secretary Forum 2018
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Their worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
How to Book This Event
The AWCS is the official media partners for the Company Secretary Forum 2018 hosted by Thomson Reuters. The AWCS have been able to secure a 20% discount for members.
To take advantage of this offer click here enter AWCS 20 in the “sales contact” field on the form.
For more information or if you need assistance booking your place for the 2018 Summit, please contact Ben Dolan: +44(0)207 542 5283 or email email@example.com